The company was founded in 2000 as a division of American company DataArt Enterprises and provided outsourcing in the international market. Since 2001, the company has been operating on an independent basis and developing software for retail, telecom and banking.
We accumulated a huge experience in integrating siloed systems to shared IT environment, that allows to realize and control end-to-end business processes and company's key business parameters.
Our systems possess a high availability (real use results - 99.99%). Nowadays a huge share of payments in Russia is performed via our systems: 70% of payments for phone services, 51% of payments for Internet and 32% - for TV.
The achieved success became possible thanks to the highly skilled team with competences both of development tools, and of subject field.
Company employs more than 100 professionals. We have professional certifications as follows:
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) Oracle PL/SQL Developer,
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) Oracle PL/SQL Developer,
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) Java SE 7 Programmer I,
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) Java SE 7 Programmer II,
- Oracle ATG Web Commerce Implementation Developer,
- Oracle ATG Web Commerce Implementation,
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Implementation,
- Oracle: General Product Support Assessment v3.0,
- Oracle ATG Web Commerce Sales Specialist Assessment,
- Oracle ATG Web Commerce PreSales Specialist Assessment,
- Oracle Solaris 11 Sales,
- Oracle Solaris 11 PreSales,
- Sun Blade Server Sales,
- Sun Blade Server PreSales,
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Pre-Sales Specialist,
- IBM Tealeaf Technical Mastery Professional v1,
- IBM Digital Marketing Optimization Sales Professional v1.
Our core competencies
We have a skills set in developing the following.
- Payment Solutions. Solutions provide a stable and efficient payments delivery and the subsequent mutual settlements between the parties.
- Dealer management solutions. Solutions provide the unified interface for customer’s and its partners’ employees to effect sales of goods and services. All data about sales is accumulated in one place. Solutions allow to maintain an overall life cycle of relationship with partners, including mutual settlements.
- Analytics. Our OLAP development department has a vast experience in domain analysis, data analysis, building OLAP cubes and ETL processes. An outstanding competence in MS Analysis Services allows us to handle challenges, including visualization, KPI control and alerts systems development.
- Mobile applications. Our team has an Android, iOS, Windows Phone and x-plat app development practice.
- CRM. While creating clients service solutions we gained CRM capabilities development experience, including overall omni-channel client journey automation from first client’s contact prior to his post-sales support.
- PRM. Due to our expertise in sales and services provision automation, we got high skills in automating partners’ relationships including functional cooperation and mutual settlements.
- Public portals. We develop and maintain specific data resource providing some of CRM (including e-sales) and PRM capabilities. Thus, portals of major telecom companies contain more than 4,000 pages with constantly changing content.
We provide our customers with warranty and post-warranty technical support. We offer 24/7 Reliable Support.
We have a patent for a highly efficient and failsafe MQ technology that employs conveyor for task processing. This technology allows building high load business applications that operate reliably in unreliable environment.
We work with customers from different sectors. Among our customers are:
- PJSC Rostelecom,
- ER-Telecom Holding,
- Level Telecom,
- Federal Informatization Center under the Central Election Commission,
- EMS Russian Post,
- Samsung Electronics Russia Ltd,
- Sberbank of Russia,
- Mail.Ru Group,
- Mercator Group.
We are proud to be partners with the largest software vendors.
- IBM software reseller,
- Oracle Gold Partner, Independent Software Vendor having Java Platform Standard Edition specialization.
According to Application Specific Full Use Program Distribution Agreement we are allowed to offer discounts when selling Oracle products together with our products.